Evening crowd enjoys green Solana Beach eatery
Claire’s on Cedros opened Saturday on North Cedros Avenue across from the train station. On July 30, it hosted a pre-grand opening party.
The restaurant and bakery was built with low environmental impact in mind. Owners Claire Allison and Terry Boley opened the business, hoping to create a casual dining experience in a comfortable and family-oriented environment. The menu features vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free items.
- NEED LINK Claire’s gives thought to green
- Green means clean to Solana Beach city committee
- Two unusual stores open in Solana Beach
- Crowd-pleasing catering: The latest trends
- House of the Week: Solana Beach estate
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=3508