Input sought on design
The San Dieguito River Park Joint Powers Authority is seeking input on the design of the Lagoon Nature Center through the month of August.
All of the plans are available on its Web site at www.sdrp.org.
The nature center, which will be located off Via de la Valle, is planned to have viewing decks, a courtyard, meeting space, a research lab and interactive displays on the trails.
At the end of the month, the architects will finalize the plans based on the comments received. Next, the JPA and San Dieguito River Valley Conservancy will begin seeking funds for construction through grant applications, partnerships, sponsorships and donations.
Comments can be e-mailed to Susan Carter at email@example.com with the subject line “Lagoon Center Comment.”
- Center planning weekend draws input
- San Elijo Nature Center should serve as inspiration
- Nature center open house to be held
- Plan for lagoon nature center in the works
- Input sought for 5/56 alternatives
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=4389