Authorities issue citations at Del Mar Racetrack
On Aug. 15, the San Diego County Sheriff’s Department Encinitas Patrol Station, Community Oriented Policing and Problem Solving Unit in conjunction with the State of California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control investigators conducted a joint ABC enforcement operation at the Del Mar Race Track.
The operation was funded through a grant from the State of California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control.
During the operation deputies and ABC investigators contacted persons with open alcohol containers, and those persons who appeared to be under the age to legally possess alcohol.
A total of six citiations were issued in the parking lot for violation of an open alcoholic beverage container, two citations were issued for possession of less than an ounce of marijuana and one arrest was made for a juvenile in possession and consumption of an alcoholic beverage.
- Sheriff’s office targets under age alcohol sales
- Authorities identify man killed in bluff collapse
- Trestles issue continues to pack fairgrounds
- Toll road issue likely to end up in federal court
- Authorities prepare for Santa Ana winds; wildfires
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=2006