Summer’s last hurrah for Del Mar Union School District campers
Del Mar Union School District summer camp ended last Wednesday with a carnival of attractions made by staff members. Children got temporary tattoos and took on games including a football toss, a Twinkie walk, beanbag toss and dunk shower. Instead of a dunk tank, children aimed to soak a staffer with a spray of water to the face.
A total of 250 students were enrolled in camp this summer.
- Start of summer the cause for celebration
- Splash precludes school’s summer break
- Fundraising going strong in Del Mar Union School District
- Critter Camp campers take a walk on the wild side
- More than 70 summer camps expected at fair
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=7118