Lifeguards find body on Black’s Beach
Two surfers discovered the body of a man this morning at Black’s Beach in La Jolla, according to lifeguards.
The discovery was made around 6:30 a.m. near Box Canyon, according to San Diego Police Lt. Terry Mills, who said the man appeared to be in his early 20s and was wearing board shorts and a T-shirt.
Mills said the white male appeared to have been in the water 12 to 24 hours. He added that there were no reports of missing individuals.
The medical examiner’s office is investigating.
- Man dies in fall from Black’s Beach cliff
- Body found in car off cliff near Torrey Pines glider port
- FBI, SDPD seek robbery suspect
- Sheriff: Hot tub death not deemed suspicious
- Robbery Suspects Caught on Tape: $1,000 Reward Offered
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=4759