Cause of crash still unknown
The California Highway Patrol is still investigating an Aug. 13 crash in Rancho Santa Fe that left several residents without power for several hours.
At around 1:45 a.m., a 1999 Volvo crashed into and knocked down a power pole on Rambla de las Flores and Calle Chaparro. When firefighters responded to the scene, no occupants could be found.
While the CHP has been able to determine the registered owner of the vehicle, no arrests have been made and there were no eyewitnesses to the incident.
- Ranch collision knocks down power pole, driver remains missing
- Father of newborn killed in crash
- Search on for suspect in robbery, attack
- Emotions run high at forum on jet crash
- Man accused of fatal freeway crash pleads not guilty
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=2388