Woman falls off cliff at Fletcher Cove, airlifted to hospital
A woman fell off a cliff Thursday in Solana Beach and was airlifted to a hospital by a helicopter that landed on the beach, authorities said.
Someone called 9-1-1 at 7:22 a.m. to report that there was a woman lying in the sand at Fletcher Cove, San Diego County sheriff’s Lt. Gary Steadman said.
An air ambulance landed on the beach around 8 a.m. to and ferried the woman to Scripps La Jolla Hospital, according to a North County Fire Protection District dispatcher who said the woman was a fall victim.
No other details were immediately released.
- Man dies in fall from Black’s Beach cliff
- Vehicle overturns on SR 56
- Pregnant woman involved in fatal accident
- PB woman fatally struck by truck in La Jolla
- Woman found floating face down in hotel hot tub
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=8015