2 boutiques open in Plaza
Two boutiques recently opened their doors at the Del Mar Plaza.
Well-known on the East Coast and internationally with its online store, Saratoga Saddlery offers equestrian-style boots, hats, dresses, belts, shirts, pants and more. The boutique caters to the horse aficionado. Temporarily located next to Rumi Cafe, Saratoga Saddlery will make its permanent home on the top level of the plaza this fall.
The Southern Cross offers clothing lines for women and young children, home gift items, as well as antique and new furniture. This boutique features shabby chic, beach-inspired styles. It’s next to Harvest Ranch, on the Plaza’s mid-level. Go to www.delmarplaza.com.
- New boutiques spring up in Rancho Village
- Two unusual stores open in Solana Beach
- Trunk show set at Surf Diva
- Kids clothes going green with help of boutique
- Local youths gathering sports equipment
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=1665