PlanPrep forms new tie
The founder and chief strategist for PlanPrep of Carmel Valley recently announced its new custodian relationship with TD Ameritrade.
“TD Ameritrade’s proprietary technology provides a sophisticated trading platform along with a highly experienced service team,” Burt Williamson said.
Williamson is a certified financial planner with extensive experience serving affluent clients. PlanPrep is a wealth management firm specializing in retirement, estate and business matters. PlanPrep LLC is a Registered Investment Adviser.
- Financial adviser honored
- Two forms of football taught
- Carmel Valley resident helps La Jolla Coldwell grow
- Financial freefall: Advisers consider what’s next
- Bill Hoffman takes business, humor seriously
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=5750