Foundation plans wine tasting
The Seany Foundation and the Pacific Athletic Club will host a wine-tasting party Sept. 18 to put the spotlight on childhood cancer.
The event runs from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. at the Carmel Valley club at 1200 Carmel Country Road.
Tickets are $20.
The foundation was created in memory of Sean Lewis Robins, who was 17 when diagnosed with Ewing’s sarcoma and fought the disease for seven years. It works to fund research to find a cure for pediatric cancers. The organization recently received honorable mention in the 2009 Cancer Fighters Awards.
For information, go to theseanyfoundation.org.
- Portion of research grant benefits cystinosis research
- Philanthropy Spotlight: Huntington’s Disease Society of America, San Diego chapter
- Walkers hope to see Great Strides toward a cure
- Wine-tasting event raises funds for St. Therese
- Wine tasting event scented with science
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=3798