Theater features DM youths
Kaleolani Laymon, Cameron Chang and Claire Steitz of Del Mar are among the performers in San Diego Junior Theatre’s “Lyle the Crocodile” that premieres Sept. 11 and runs through Sept. 27 at the La Jolla YMCA Firehouse, near the corner of Herschel Avenue and Wall Street.
The show is based on Bernard Waber’s popular children’s book series about a lovable reptile.
Performances are Fridays at 7 p.m., as well as weekends at 2 and 4 p.m.
Admission is $13 for adults and $11 for kids 2 to 14 and seniors 60 and up.
Tickets are available online at juniortheatre.com, by phone at (619) 239-8355, and one hour before each show at the Firehouse.
- Organizers hope special offers will draw race crowd
- Theater community honored at Patté Awards
- Tropical Trackside Party raises funds for local youths
- Masters lend ear, talent to youths at SummerFest
- Coastal Artists show featured
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=7374