Monte Carlo night held at museum
Club Monte Carlo was the theme of the Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego’s 33rd annual gala, selected by event chairs Nancy and Matt Browar. The museum galleries were transformed into a multilevel club on Sept. 12, complete with caviar and oyster bar, dancing, charity gaming tables and private lounges. Dinner under the stars at the oceanfront location was by Waters Catering featuring local sustainable cuisine – heirloom tomato salad, salmon with baby root vegetables and artisan cheeses for dessert. A highlight of the evening was the dinner stage show with captivating Cirque du Soleil-quality aerialists and dancers. After dinner, the crowd swelled and the pace accelerated as younger guests of the After Party joined the revelry.
- New Children’s Museum Gala is child’s play
- February is Museum Month all across San Diego County
- Dos Aguilas benefits museum’s research, education
- Museum to celebrate first anniversary
- The New Children’s Museum to celebrate first anniversary
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=5150