Vehicles banned on CVREP trail
Christian Clews of the Carmel Valley Community Planning Board wants people to remember that motorized vehicles are not allowed on the 1.6-mile CVREP trail that runs alongside the 56 between Carmel Country and Carmel Creek Roads. Users have complained that a landscape company truck has been driving recklessly down the trail at up to 40 miles per hour. Additionally, rangers have been trying to catch an adult on a rocket cycle, seen near daily on the trail. These types of motorized vehicles pose a danger to trail users.
- Scout makes improvements to CVREP trail
- Community Leader’s View: Be aware of trail system’s regulations
- Trail plan delayed yet again
- Del Mar Mesa trail plan delayed until 2009
- Trail lovers unite to fight closures
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=7785