Visitors center gets a makeover
The Solana Beach Chamber of Commerce’s Visitors Information Center is reopening on Sept. 30 with a new look. The center has a new paint job by Porfirio Cueva, donated by the South Cedros Property Association. A grand reopening will take place from 4 to 6 p.m. with a ribbon cutting at 5:30 p.m.
The center was designed by Studio E Architects and built in 1996. It is adjacent to the Solana Beach Transit Station.
The center specializes in tourism-based services and is staffed by chamber employees. It offers brochures, maps and information. Exclusive Solana Beach merchandise is also available for sale. Certain items will be 25 percent off for guests on Sept. 30.
- Info center reopens in Del Mar
- Residential waste/recycling service delayed by one day for week following Labor Day
- Philanthropy Spotlight: Center for Community Solutions
- Club may run CV rec center
- Residents reflect on Fiesta del Sol
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=7812