Fab40 Web site goes live in United Kingdom
The online social network Fabulously40.com, created by Carmel Valley resident Yana Berlin, launched in the United Kingdom last week.
The Web site represents a grown-up social network, one of the first to focus on a key demographic that had been largely ignored: Generation Jones women. Generation Jones includes women who are baby boomers and older, born 1954 to 1965.
This online generation gap has been by viewed by some marketing analysts as a significant problem with the social network genre, particularly given the large size and spending power of these disregarded women.
“We are grateful for the success which this has brought us in the U.S., and anticipate a similar reaction in the U.K.,” Berlin said.
- Local women’s social networking grows up
- Neighborhood friends have a girls’ night out
- New Solana Beach Sun Web site now online
- New Del Mar Times Web site more usable
- Social networking today’s way–online and all the time
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=3555