Beach’n Cruise celebrates beauty of Highway 101
The Highway 101 Association’s fourth annual Beach’n 101 Cruise took place on Sept. 27 between Oceanside and La Jolla, with judging and prizes awarded at the Del Mar Fairgrounds.
Prizes were awarded in 10 categories, including “Cruisers Gidget Would Love” and “Best Cruiser for Dick Dale to Play In,” as well as a range of more traditional events.
The Highway 101 Association was formed to educate the public about the historic Highway 101 and its role in San Diego County’s development as well as to preserve the route, bridges and commercial archeology on the 101.
- Solana Beach artists start art association
- Gray whale washes up on Del Mar beach
- Crime Report: Solana Beach
- Highway 101 Pioneers honored at Valentine Venture
- The Rhythm of Her Step: A Song of San Diego
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=2063