Annual bulky item cleanup day is Oct. 24
Residents can choose to drop off smaller items or call for curbside pickup for larger items
Drop off location:
The annual Bulky Item Clean-Up Day is scheduled for Sat., Oct. 24, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the La Colonia Community Center parking lot at the Valley Avenue entrance. Waste Management will provide roll-off containers for easy drop off items such as furniture, scrap metal, mattresses and yard waste.
In addition to the drop off service, Solana Beach residents can also call Waste Management to schedule an appointment to receive free curbside pickup and disposal of up to three bulky items. Call 1-800-386-7783 from October 5 through 19 to schedule this service. All items need to be placed curbside by 7a.m. on Oct. 24.
This collection event does not include Hazardous Waste or E-Waste collection. If you have any additional questions please contact Waste Management at 1-800-386-7783.
- Voters to decide if city will charge for garbage collection
- Veterans holiday closings; parade
- Residential waste/recycling service delayed by one day for week following Labor Day
- Mayor’s View: Spring cleaning good for more than just your garage
- Make your holidays green by recycling waste, trees
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=1872