Fun in the sun at annual art, wine stroll
The Taste of Del Mar and Art Stroll presented by the Del Mar Village Association drew crowds Saturday, Oct. 4. In addition to browsing the art booths and sampling entrees from the town’s top restaurants, patrons tasted various beers and wines and enjoyed music by Cole DeGenova and The People’s Republic, Giant Peach, Gregory Michaels Band, Kyra Grove, Randy Fontaine and the Swingers and Semisi Ma’u & Fula Bula.
- Taste & Art Stroll: A matched pair
- Second annual Lobster and Wine Festival set
- Wine-tasting event raises funds for St. Therese
- Wine Guy: Wine and food event to benefit local children
- Taste of DM, Art Stroll scheduled for Oct. 3
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=3850