Patrons celebrate River Park anniversary with lawn party
Guests in Roaring ’20s attire raised funds for the San Dieguito River Conservancy’s programs and projects at a themed lawn party on Oct. 11 at the historic Craftsman ranch home of Dick and Carol Hertzberg. The event marked the 20th anniversary of the San Dieguito River Park and the organization’s 23rd year of preserving the open space and wildlife habitat of the river valley.
- Smoking ban goes into effect in San Dieguito River Park
- Celebrating 20 years of the San Dieguito River Park
- Conservancy to host benefit
- Museum to celebrate first anniversary
- The New Children’s Museum to celebrate first anniversary
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=5633