Small quake rattles Baja
A small earthquake hit Baja California this morning, the U.S. Geological Survey reported.
The 3.5-magnitude quake struck at 4:40 a.m., its epicenter 40 miles south of Mexicali and 102 miles east-southeast of Tijuana, according to a preliminary, computer-generated report.
- Gulf of California quake rattles region
- Quake hits L.A. area; felt by some in S.D.
- NASA to assess chance for great SoCal quake
- Undersea quake reported off coast
- Scientists eyeing small quakes for fault trauma
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=6788