RSF Historical Society bell stolen
Over the weekend, someone stole one of the Rancho Santa Fe Historical Society bells. The bell, which was located on La Orilla and El Camino Real, marks the historic El Camino Real route that linked the California missions.
“We are very sad that someone would take one of these wonderful bells,” said Sharon Fabry of the historical society.
It took the society three years to raise the money to buy the bells and have the locations approved by the county. It had only been hung in June of this year.
If anyone has any information about the stolen bell, they can contact the historical society at 756-9291.
— Karen Billing
- Fuzzy Friends: Bell a beauty
- Tour to feature historical homes
- Zable rings opening bell with Cubic
- ‘Meow Madness’ at humane society
- Philanthropy Spotlight: Huntington’s Disease Society of America, San Diego chapter
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=6288