SMART meets Tuesdays
SMART (Self Management And Recovery Training) Recovery meets Tuesdays from 7 to 8:30 p.m. at the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of San Dieguito at 1036 Solana Drive in Solana Beach.
SMART Recovery aims to help individuals gain independence from addictive behaviors — substances or activities — using scientific knowledge.
For more information call 750-8235 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about SMART Recovery visit www.smartrecovery.org or call 546-1100, ext. 232.
- DM Hills has fun the smart way
- Coalition pushes for ‘smart’ electrical grid for region
- Car club is for ‘smart’ drivers
- SDG&E gets stimulus funds for ‘Smart Grid’ system
- Torrey Hills considering ‘smart’ water system
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=6791