Students jumpy during Red Ribbon Week
Ocean Air School celebrated making healthy choices with Red Ribbon Week. One of those healthy choices is getting good exercise, which students demonstrated with an all-school jump rope fest during morning recess. Local radio station Magic 92.5 was also on hand to give the youngsters good tunes to jump to. Its free station stickers were also a big hit with jumpers.
- High school students form club to help feed pantry clients
- Students returning to UCSD this week
- Del Mar Hills students test their engineering prowess
- Sycamore Ridge jumps for health
- Students discover science
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=7059