UCSD adds arts Ph.D.
UCSD’s Department of Visual Arts welcomes the inaugural class for the Ph.D. concentration in art practice, one of the first doctoral programs in the country designed for practicing artists.
The art practice concentration is housed within the Ph.D. program in art history theory and criticism.
Like the other Ph.D. concentrations, art practice requires 2 1/2 to three years for course work and one to three years to complete the dissertation.
- UCSD adds power storage to fuel cell project
- Gallery adds a touch of Paris
- UCSD astrophysicist wins Shaw Prize in Astronomy
- Turner adds Chudzinski to complete Chargers coaching staff
- UCSD pays tribute to Darwin, Lincoln
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=7639