Carmel Creek students explain the art of turkey making
We asked students in Megan White’s kindergarten and first-grade combination class at Carmel Creek Elementary to whip up their ideas on how to make a Thanksgiving turkey. Good news: These top chefs suggest cutting cooking time down to just 10 minutes. Feast on these adorable answers and have a happy Thanksgiving!
- I would cook a turkey for 15 minutes. Take it out and eat it.
- I have a good turkey. I have a good strawberry. I have a good feast.
- First you roast it. Then you wate. Then you eat it.
- First I set the timer. Then when I hear the timer rings I take it out of the oven and I eating it.
- I would give it a shot of oil, Now I would put it in the pan for 10 minutes.
- How do you make a turkey Thanksgiving? Have a feast. Just decorate the turkey. And house.
- Pull out a turkey from my refrigerator. Put it in the oven for 20 minutes then eat it.
- First you get a turkey. Second you cook the turkey. Third you take the turkey out of the oven. Forth you let the turkey cool down. Fifth you eat the turkey.
- First you buy a turkey. Next you nife the turkey. Third you bake the turkey. Forf you put it in the oven. Fifth you put some sauce on it. Last you eat the turkey.
- Take the turkey home and check it to make sure it is ok. And for 20 minutes put it in the oven and when it is done you can eat it.
- Put the turkey in the oven for 19 minutes. You take the turkey out of the oven. You eat the turkey.
- You bake it then you make a Thanksgiving feast and you make some more stuff too. Then you share some with your friends and you eat it.
- You put the turkey in the oven for 10 minutes.
- 1.Put it in the oven. 2.Put it for 20 minutes. 3. Get it out. 4. Eat it.
- A restaurant is where we get the food.
- Let’s talk turkey
- First graders serve up their top turkey recipes
- Jewish Academy getting ready for Turkey Trot
- Locals wake up an appetite at SDJA Turkey Trot
- SDJA’s Turkey Trot returns
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=2319