San Diego Surf tops American Basketball Association preseason rankings
The San Diego Surf basketball team was named the number one team in the pre-season power rankings for the Southern California division by the American Basketball Association. The Los Angeles Slam was listed second.
Power rankings are based on performance and the experience of the players and coaches.
The Surf competes at the Cathedral Catholic High School arena. Its next pre-season game is Nov. 18 against the U.S. Marines Camp Pendleton varsity basketball team at Pendleton Page Field House starting at 7:30 p.m. Fans are welcome.
The 2009-10 regular season begins Dec. 6, against the Riverside Rainmakers at home. For a schedule and more information, visit www.SDSURFHoops.com.
- Hoopsters try out for San Diego Surf team
- Camp Pendleton issues noise alert
- Congressmen do not want Guantanamo prisoners at Camp Pendleton
- JV Falcons basketball captures St. Augustine title
- Energy woes don’t slow Surf Cup’s widespread appeal
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=6405