Solana Beach builder works on tour
Terry Wardell of Wardell Builders in Solana Beach recently worked with the National Association of Home Builders on the Custom Builder Symposium + Design Institute’s Home Tour.
On Nov. 6, those on the tour visited Wardell homes in La Jolla, designed by Public Architecture, and Rancho Santa Fe, designed by Safdie Rabines Architects. Also included is a Wardell-built home designed by Rob Wellington Quigley in Sorrento Mesa.
- Rice’s row houses featured on tour
- Tour to feature historical homes
- Tour of local gardens benefits CRC
- Leipheimer wins Tour of California
- Tour celebrates water-wise gardens
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=6841