Winner gets training, spot in marathon
Tri-City Medical Center in Carlsbad is launching a contest offering 13 North County residents the chance to participate in the 13.1-mile Carlsbad Half Marathon on Jan. 24.
The winners will receive a free two-month membership to the recently opened state-of-the-art Tri-City Wellness Center, as well as group training with the center’s certified staff. They will also be enrolled in a race training program offered by In Motion, Inc. and will receive free entry to participate in the half marathon.
Tri-City is the title sponsor for the event. To be considered for the prize, complete an online registration form at www.tricitywellness.com/marathon by Nov. 22.
- La Jolla Half Marathon returns for 28th year
- San Diegan is first American to win N.Y. marathon since ’82
- Thousands make half marathon, 5K trek
- A brisk morning run at San Dieguito
- Recovery training funds available for healthcare IT jobs
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=7998