Thanksgiving spirit comes alive
Horizon Prep School preschoolers, kindergartners and their families packed into the Horizon Christian Fellowship North County Sanctuary for their annual Thanksgiving program.
“This program has become a Thanksgiving Tradition for our Horizon preschool and kindergarten families,” said Director Cathy Towner. “Many families tell us they have relatives come in from out of town especially for this performance and then stay through for Thanksgiving. It’s a truly special time.”
Students and their families were treated to a fall-themed reception following the program.
“This program is a precious reminder from our little ones,” Towner said, “that we are truly blessed by God and have so very much to be thankful for.”
- Students’ performance gobbles up attention
- African Thanksgiving event set for next week
- It’s a Charlie Brown Thanksgiving
- The dawning of a new school year at Horizon
- Students show spirit in supporting camp
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=7312