Hunger at Home gala serves up night to remember
The second annual Hunger at Home gala was held Nov. 21 at Hilton La Jolla, Torrey Pines to benefit six agencies that feed the needy in San Diego.
True to its theme, “Through Their Eyes, A Vision of Those In Need,” the gala included a photography exhibit by the area’s homeless teens and a live auction.
The event was co-chaired by Ewell Sterner, food and beverage director for Hilton La Jolla, and his son, Cassidy. Guests enjoyed dinner and dancing, and the chance to make a difference at Feeding America San Diego, The Monarch School, 211, Embrace, Network for a Healthy California and the San Diego Rescue Mission. For more information, go to www.
- Gala salutes T. Boone and Madeleine Pickens
- North Coast Rep holds tropical-themed gala
- La Jolla Symphony & Chorus gala celebrates season
- St. Therese’s gala raises funds for parish hall
- Country Day School holds travel-themed gala
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=4342