Third Thursdays, it’s art and design on Cedros
By Elise Esprit
Every third Thursday of the month, the nine art galleries of Solana Beach’s Cedros Design district stay open until 8:30 p.m., serving appetizers and beverages, and encouraging visitors to meander in and out of their charming spaces.
The event gives shoppers the chance to scope out what’s new, fresh and exciting while meeting the gallery owners and sometimes the artists, too.
As an added bonus, a few restaurants also stay open late to accommodate hungry art patrons.
- Tough times pave way for changes in Cedros efforts
- Cedros Ave. growing into a Garden of Eatin’
- St. Therese celebrates expansion
- Richard Lederer at First Thursdays
- Cedros North blossoms with Trios Gallery move
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=7388