Two storms headed for SD region
Wet and cold weather is likely to arrive in San Diego County this weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
The agency said the first of two storms will bring mostly light rain and snow in the region Sunday into early Tuesday. The second storm, which is expected to be stronger, is expected Thursday and Friday.
“These storms will bring the potential for strong winds, significant rain and snow, and large surf along the coast by the second half of the week,” according to the Weather Service.
- Storms expected to pound county
- Rain expected to continue
- Colder weather, rain expected
- Rain in forecast by end of week
- Dry weather today; more storms on horizon
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=7627