Carmel Valley Market robbed at gunpoint
Two young people robbed a market at gunpoint in Del Mar Heights but no one was hurt, police said Friday.
The robbery at the Carmel Valley Market, 2302 Carmel Valley Road, was reported at 8:46 p.m. Thursday, according to San Diego police Officer David Stafford.
A man and a woman in their late teens or early 20s took cash and ran away, Stafford said.
The man had a handgun and was about 5 feet 6. The woman wore a dark cover over her head and was about 5 feet 4, Stafford said.
- Juice bar on Via de la Valle robbed
- Carmel Valley gas station robbed
- Armed man robs Carmel Valley Ralphs
- Two robbed at gunpoint in Carlsbad
- Bank robbed in Carmel Valley
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=2336