Patrons ‘Dressed to the Nth Degree’ at hospital benefit
The second annual “Dressed to the Nth Degree” event to benefit Scripps Mercy Hospital Auxiliary, lit up the red carpet at Spreckels Theatre on Nov. 13.
Chaired by Linda Masters, the program included dinner at the University Club, cocktails, and a live auction.
San Diego Style Guy Leonard Simpson presented the town’s Best-Dressed List 2009, which included 10 men and 10 women, many La Jollans among them.
The fashionable women: Denise Hug, Jennifer Greenfield, Laura Applegate, Pam Slater-Price, Rita Szczotka, Roxi Link, Sandy Redman, Susie Spanos, Tanya Brandes and Tiffany Mahoney. The men: Billy Ray Smith, Mitch Mitchell, Jim Lennox, Jim Mahoney, Jim Mulvaney, John Parrish, Onofrio Pecoraro, Richard P. Woltman, Todd Gloria and Vincent J. Bartolotta Jr.
- Patrons of the San Diego Opera celebrate ‘Tosca’ opening
- Guests gather for Globe Gala
- Bonnie Raitt to appear at fairgrounds benefit
- DM Library expands with new $250K community room
- Rescued dog to play Sandy in ‘Annie’
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=5632