Street performers enliven Cedros district
The shopping district of South Cedros Avenue came alive in a festive atmosphere with street performers, musicians and plenty of people wandering, mingling and hunting for that perfect holiday gift. All the while, magicians spun fire rings, acrobats climbed buildings, human statues captivated onlookers and clowns amused children. The event was organized by Cedros Design District Association and local merchants.
- Tough times pave way for changes in Cedros efforts
- Hands On Cedros grand reopening celebrated
- Spring comes, Cedros blooms
- Third Thursdays, it’s art and design on Cedros
- Sale draws shoppers to village
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=7029