A lovely afternoon for a Silver Tea
St. Germaine Children’s Charity introduced the Silver Tea in 1984 to raise funds for programs to prevent child abuse. Since that first tea, more than $2 million has been collected on behalf of children in harm’s way. The mission continued Dec. 8 at the La Jolla home of Diane and Roy Bell. The couple hosted the 25th annual benefit, chaired this year by Lisa Khoury and Tiffany Brown.
- Hunger at Home gala serves up night to remember
- 80th Candlelight Ball glows brightly
- Patrons ‘Dressed to the Nth Degree’ at hospital benefit
- Wave volleyball team brings home silver
- ‘Art of Fashion’ patrons – a picture of summer finery
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=1746