Butler Sun moves to Solana Beach
Butler Sun Solutions, a producer of solar water heating systems, has moved to a new manufacturing facility at 525 Stevens Ave., Suite W, in Solana Beach.
The 7,200-square-foot workspace and a large high bay will house ongoing research and development projects. Additional areas include offices, product manufacturing space and conference facilities.
An indoor solar test facility, totaling 15,000 square feet, is located in an adjacent space.
- House of the Week: Spanish beauty in Old Del Mar
- House of the week: Coastal close to Portico
- House of the week: Hilltop Solana Beach views
- House of the Week: Solana Beach Classic
- Rainy weather continues as second storm moves through county
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=2229