Fire damages Rancho Santa Fe garage

Firefighters battled a blaze at a home in Rancho Santa Fe that was caused by a heat lamp set up for a dog’s beenfit, according to a Web report Saturday.

The fire started about 11:30 p.m. Saturday in a garage at a home on Caminito del Vientecito near Artesian Road, a dispatcher told the San Diego Union-Tribune.

About 50 firefighters battled the fire, which was caused by a dog heat lamp, the dispatcher told the Union-Tribune.

No injuries were immediately reported, and it was unclear whether anyone was in the house.

Related posts:

  1. Fire damages six Del Mar condos
  2. SDFD reacts quickly to CV house fire
  3. Candle may have caused $4 million condo fire
  4. House fire in Del Mar extinguished
  5. Fire map drafted for areas of concern; Rancho Santa Fe included

Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=3689

Posted by on Jan 2, 2010. Filed under Archives. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

Leave a Reply

Archives

Facebook

Bottom Buttons 1

Bottom Buttons 2

Bottom Buttons 3

Bottom Buttons 4

Bottom Buttons 5

Bottom Buttons 6

LA JOLLA NEWS

RANCHO SANTA FE NEWS

RANCHO SANTA FE NEWS

RSS RANCHO SANTA FE NEWS

  • New Rancho Santa Fe Library Branch Manager welcomes community input
    Rancho Santa Fe Library’s new Branch Manager Haley Kwon has been charmed by the village’s “sweet, down-home” character, the simple pleasure of visiting the local library and people’s enjoyment of a slower speed of time. “It’s a small town and the library is a place for people to connect,” Kwon said. “People have a different sense of time here, they come in t […]
  • Robotics booming at Rancho Santa Fe School
    By Karen Billing At R. Roger Rowe School, 44 percent of first graders are participating in the robotics program this year. The school is fielding 44 robotics teams, including 31 percent of second grade, 23 percent of third grade, 35 percent of fourth grade and 39 percent of fifth grade. In the middle school, there are two FIRST LEGO League (FLL) teams and fi […]
  • Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices honored with Stevie Gold Award
    Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices was recently named Startup of the Year in the 2014 American Business Awards, earning the brokerage the Stevie Gold award. The award was presented at the Fairmont Millennium Park Hotel in Chicago, Illinois. “Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices is among a select few organizations to be entrusted with the Berkshire Hathaway name,” co […]