Fire damages Rancho Santa Fe garage

Firefighters battled a blaze at a home in Rancho Santa Fe that was caused by a heat lamp set up for a dog’s beenfit, according to a Web report Saturday.

The fire started about 11:30 p.m. Saturday in a garage at a home on Caminito del Vientecito near Artesian Road, a dispatcher told the San Diego Union-Tribune.

About 50 firefighters battled the fire, which was caused by a dog heat lamp, the dispatcher told the Union-Tribune.

No injuries were immediately reported, and it was unclear whether anyone was in the house.

Related posts:

  1. Fire damages six Del Mar condos
  2. SDFD reacts quickly to CV house fire
  3. Candle may have caused $4 million condo fire
  4. House fire in Del Mar extinguished
  5. Fire map drafted for areas of concern; Rancho Santa Fe included

Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=3689

Posted by on Jan 2, 2010. Filed under Archives. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

Leave a Reply

Archives

Facebook

Bottom Buttons 1

Bottom Buttons 2

Bottom Buttons 3

Bottom Buttons 4

Bottom Buttons 5

Bottom Buttons 6

LA JOLLA NEWS

RSS LA JOLLA NEWS

RANCHO SANTA FE NEWS

RANCHO SANTA FE NEWS

RSS RANCHO SANTA FE NEWS