Community support grows strong at Poinsettia Ball
The Magdalena Ecke Family YMCA hosted the 19th annual Paul Ecke Jr. Poinsettia Ball on Dec. 12 in the Gary E. Biszantz Family Gymnasium, Encinitas. Guests enjoyed musical entertainment from The Heroes, gourmet dining from Chef Jeffrey Strauss of Pamplemousse Grille, and displays of poinsettia species grown at the Paul Ecke Poinsettia Ranch. The evening also included bidding on silent auction items to benefit the financial assistance programs through the YMCA. In 2009, more than 2,200 children, seniors and families received such aid.
- Solana Beach Ball entertains a sellout crowd
- Crystal Ball galagoers help fight child abuse
- Quail Botanical Gardens becomes SD Botanic Garden
- Solana Beach Ball set for April 18
- Utah defeats California, 37-27, in Poinsettia Bowl
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=2704