Del Mar Kiwanis helps Wounded Warriors
Del Mar Kiwanis Club members prepare gifts for the Wounded Warriors who spent the Christmas holiday at Balboa Naval Hospital. Contributions to the wounded service members are coordinated through the San Diego Armed Services YMCA. Anyone interested in assisting the Wounded Warriors should contact the Armed Forces YMCA directly. Anyone interested in Kiwanis may contact Chuck Phillips at (858) 354-6536.
- Del Mar Kiwanis present checks
- Philanthropy Spotlight: Kiwanis Club of Torrey Pines
- Wounded troops rehabilitate in Del Mar surf
- Lady Falcons take third in Kiwanis Tournament
- Serra Mesa man was among victims at Ft. Hood
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=3092