Pam Slater-Price selected as Board of Supervisors chair
The San Diego County Board of Supervisors Tuesday unanimously selected Pam Slater-Price as its chair.
Slater-Price, who is the supervisor for the county’s District 3, replaces Supervisor Dianne Jacob in the position that rotates annually among the five supervisors.
Supervisor Bill Horn was chosen as the board’s vice chair.
Following the vote, Slater-Price expressed appreciation for the work Jacob did as chair.
“She has done a great job again of leading us through crisis,” Slater-Price said.
Like most municipalities in California, San Diego County has been hit hard by declining sales and property tax revenues and reduced state funding amid the recession.
- Supervisors adjusting community grant process
- Supervisors hearing to discuss fire agency, parcel tax
- Supervisors call for solar buy-back incentive
- County to reform in-home care program
- Supervisors OK $5.5 million for H1N1 vaccinations
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=5581