‘Boutique’ benefits local kids in need
The Arterra Bar and Lounge in the Del Mar Marriott Hotel was transformed into a festive collection of boutiques on Dec. 15 for a shopping event to benefit A Children’s Village, one of the members of Father Joe’s Villages. The “Chic Holiday Boutique” featured gift items from a variety of area vendors, raffle prizes and more.
For more information about A Children’s Village, visit www.achildrensvillage.org.
- Holiday boutique helps high school foundation
- Holiday Boutique at Torrey Pines offered up gifts galore
- Shop til you drop: Best Boutique & Bargain Bazaar opens at Fairgrounds
- Local designer’s tote to be included in Grammy gift bags
- Kids clothes going green with help of boutique
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=1551