Del Mar veterinarian Robert Stonebreaker found dead after traffic accident
A man found dead on the driveway of a Rancho Santa Fe house Sunday was identified as a 53-year-old veterinarian from Del Mar.
Robert Frank Stonebreaker, 53, was found around 7:50 a.m. at 6792 Paseo Delicias after he was apparently involved in a traffic accident hours earlier, according to the San Diego County Medical Examiner’s Office.
Authorities responded to a crash nearby around 9:30 p.m. Saturday, in which a vehicle was found in a ditch, but no occupants were found.
Stonebreaker, who owned The Animal & Bird Hospital of Del Mar at 2132
Jimmy Durante Drive, is survived by his wife and young children, according to the Medical Examiner’s Office.
- Man found dead on beach at Swami’s identified
- Sorrento Valley crash snarls morning traffic
- Man, woman arrested on suspicion of stealing from fatal accident site
- Woman found floating face down in hotel hot tub
- Cause of crash still unknown
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=3182