Girls on the Run spring registration opens
Registration is now open at 10 sites in San Diego County for the spring season of Girls on the Run (www.gotrsd.org), a 12-week running and character-building program for girls, ages 8 to 12.
The 75-minute workout and educational sessions are offered at all 10 San Diego sites on a twice-weekly basis. Sessions start Feb. 1 and conclude May 1. Registration is open until Feb. 19.
The classes are designed to prepare preteen girls for successful futures by helping them learn to set and achieve healthy goals. The program encourages healthy exercise, nutritious eating habits and good decision-making skills.
Spring session locations include Carmel Valley, Del Mar and Solana Beach. For more information, visit www.gotrsd.org.
- National group puts girls on the run to self-esteem
- ‘Alternative spring break’ brings help to SDJA garden
- Charger Girls to hold open auditions
- DMUSD kindergarten registration March 11
- Voter registration deadline today
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=3965