Pat Welsh to discuss her latest gardening book
Del Mar’s favorite gardener Pat Welsh will discuss and sign “Pat Welsh’s Southern California Organic Gardening,” 2-4 p.m. Jan. 31 at The Book Works in the Flower Hill Mall, on the second level, next to the Pannikin coffee place. 2670 Via de la Valle, Suite A230, Del Mar.
Welsh will read from her latest book and talk about the practical aspects of organic gardening. The focus will be on organic rose-growing. There will be time for questions at the free event, which is open to the public.
More details are available at (858) 755-3735. www.patwelsh.com.
- Author to discuss decision-making
- Tom Zoellner coming to The Book Works
- Author Tom Zoellner to speak at The Book Works
- Restaurant critic to discuss book
- Book Works celebrates (3)3 years in DM
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=5627