Surf, Slam hoopsters to tangle in another bout Jan. 31
San Diego Surf will host the Los Angeles Slam on Sunday, Jan. 31, at 7:30 p.m. at the Miramar College Arena.
The last time these two American Basketball Association teams met was Jan. 3, when the Slam defeated the Surf 145-134.
Surf features talented players including John Clark (St. Mary University), Aaron Hands (UC Riverside) and Kalonji “Kono” Kadima (Wisconsin-Stevens Point). Head coach Terry Mason leads the team. Mason has 31 years of basketball coaching experience.
As a special recession buster offer, Surf fans will get 2 for 1 admission by e-mailing Surf in advance to request tickets at admin@SDSURFHoops.com.
The Miramar College Arena is located at 10440 Black Mountain Rd. in San Diego. Home games have live local half-time entertainment and concessions.
Visit www.SDSurfHoops.com for more information on ticket plans and discounts.
- Hoopsters try out for San Diego Surf team
- San Diego Surf tops American Basketball Association preseason rankings
- Cool canines ruled at Surf Dog Surf-a-Thon
- High surf advisory issued for county
- Big surf advisory in effect until Monday afternoon
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=7172