King Tut replicas part of home show
The Del Mar Winter Home Decorating & Remodeling Show has something different to offer this year. A collection of more than 275 museum-quality replicas from King Tutankhamon’s tomb will be on display.
The Treasures of King Tut exhibit has been traveling the world since the 1960s and followed a 1980 Egyptian Parliament Decree that original artifacts from King Tut’s tomb would never leave Egypt again.
The show will also feature a “green” theme, highlighting businesses that offer environmentally friendly products.
The Del Mar show is part of Shows USA Home Shows and Travel Expo. Admission is free. Parking is $9. For more information, visit Del Mar Home Shows. The show takes place in O’Brien Hall and the Activity Center.
- San Diego’s first green bridal show set to begin
- UCSD’s ‘Green Scene’ event featured eco-friendly fashion show, films
- Technophiles descend on fairgrounds for design show
- Green Chamber asks for green commitment
- Disney’s ‘The Lion King’ roars into San Diego
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=4543