Opera patrons launch new season at ‘La Belle Epoque’
The US Grant Hotel set the scene for the 45th San Diego Opera season’s opening gala, “La Belle Epoque,” held before the curtain rose on Puccini’s “La Boheme” on Jan. 30.
Dinner had a French-theme and guests were entertained by the music of Atomic Groove.
- San Diego Opera promises passionate voices behind ‘Season of Desire’
- Patrons of the San Diego Opera celebrate ‘Tosca’ opening
- ‘Madama Butterfly’ closes SD Opera’s 2009 season
- French music gathering set
- Tickets on sale for benefit
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=5516