Teen driver safety classes offered for free in Carlsbad
Free driver safety classes will be offered to teenagers and their parents at Carlsbad police headquarters for the next three Tuesdays this month.
The Smart Start classes conducted by the California Highway Patrol are aimed at parents and their children ages 15 to 20 who recently have received a driver’s license, or soon will, CHP Officer Eric Newbury said.
Those interested may make a reservation through Newbury at (760) 757-0824 for Feb. 9, 16th or 23rd. Classes run from 6 to 8 p.m. at police headquarters, 2560 Orion Way.
- Teen killed in rollover crash in Fairbanks Ranch
- Solana Beach driver checkpoint set for Friday night
- Summer safety tips offered from Northwestern Division
- Filmmaking classes offered at Rancho Santa Fe Community Center
- Classes to boost brain power offered
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=7275