Free H1N1 vaccinations offered throughout county in coming weeks
Five free H1N1 vaccination events will be held over the next three weeks, the San Diego County Health and Human Services Agency announced Friday.
“We’ve had great response to our H1N1 vaccination events, but we know there are still people out there that haven’t been vaccinated and we want to reach those individuals,” said Dr. Wilma Wooten, the county’s public health officer.
“It’s not too late to get vaccinated against H1N1,” she said. “We encourage everyone to get vaccinated to protect themselves and their loved ones.”
The H1N1 vaccination events are being held:
- Tuesday, 3 p.m. to 7 p.m., El Corazon Senior Center, 3302 Senior Center Drive, Oceanside;
- Thursday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Joslyn Senior Center, 210 E. Park Ave., Escondido;
- Feb. 20, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., South Region Public Health Center, 690 Oxford St., Chula Vista;
- Feb. 27, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Wells Park Center, 1153 E. Madison Ave., El Cajon; and
- March 5, 3 p.m. to 7 p.m., Ray and Joan Kroc Center, 6845 University Ave., San Diego.
H1N1 vaccinations are also available at the HHSA’s six public health centers.
- County encourages residents to get H1N1 vaccinations
- Mass H1N1 vaccination clinics announced
- Supervisors OK $5.5 million for H1N1 vaccinations
- Official addresses H1N1 worries
- Swine flu vaccine to be available for all county residents
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=3824